Saturday, June 23, 2012

Little Buddies

This week I've had the chance to hang out with some little friends.
The first ones were some that I had been WAITING to meet. 
I couldn't wait to hug and squeeze these little munchkins.
Lacey & Austin brought their twins for a visit!!!!
YAY!!

Jocelyn & Jackson are the cutest babies. See for yourselves.


Look at those little legs!! So cute.


I tried to keep the food in his mouth! Promise!

The little princess :)

So, besides these precious twins...I've had plenty of fun play time with some other really cute little guys!


Charlie & Eddie lost their Momma last month, after she died giving birth to their new little sister.
It breaks my heart when I think about it for any length of time.
But, we give them lots of love.
And they are quite the little helpers.

Here we are making some yummy zucchini bread! 


Eddie thought that "dumping it into the bowl meant throwing it in the air and hoping it landed in the bowl. :)




Joey & I have loved getting some practice for future parenthood. 

So, if you have cute kids (especially if they happen to be related to us), please bring them by!
Honestly, we'd love to have them. ;)



3 comments:

  1. I love you! Those are some lucky kids to have you for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love pictures of cute kids and babies! You are so wonderful with kids...love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute names for such cute twins! They are adorable -- I love the little BYU hat.
    And I concur with what you said about Charlie and Eddie: "It breaks my heart when I think about it for any length of time." Our family is going to add some prayers on Charlie and Eddie's behalf. Your service to them is known and appreciated, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete