Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Extra Room


Seeing as I make my living creating videos for other people, I thought Joey & I should make a video together for once. Here is the result of a stay-at-home Saturday a couple weeks ago:


The Extra Room from Kristin Farrell on Vimeo.




Yes! We are going to have a BABY!
Wow. Wow. Wow.

We told our families over Christmas & I thought it would be fun to share their reactions. They were all relatively unsuspecting. I told my Mom at a different time, so we didn't catch it on camera. Enjoy the rest!!

Farrell Family Side:

Todd Family Side:


Haha. I must admit. My little brother's face was priceless. He normally has a thousand things to say about everything & he loves to tease me...so rendering him speechless was quite the treat.

This is what they were opening:

Well, what else is there to say? We are still somewhat in the "ignorant bliss" phase. I have been feeling great, which has been a huge blessing while we work full-time (with my business on the side)! Joey has been the perfect husband, practically waiting on me hand & foot at the end of every long day. We are excited to welcome a baby into our home, which we know will be both tough & rewarding.

I am very excited to move into this next stage of our relationship. We know that it will help us grow together, become more Christ-like and teach us things we could learn no other way.

Here is our little bean at just 9 weeks. Our next ultrasound is in two weeks, where we will get to see if baby is a boy or girl!


Four months down. Five to go!





1 comment:

  1. Everything about this post makes me happy! I love reliving our Christmas surprise, and seeing your family's big reaction.. And your prize winning EMPTY ROOM video .....You guys are hysterical and awesome! I just laugh thinking of you filming it, too. I have watched it three times and it just keeps getting better, haha. I'm so glad you have each other, and I know you will be wonderful parents. I can't wait! Love you. Mama/Grandma Jill

    ReplyDelete