Friday, August 10, 2012

Whoooo's having twins?

My best friend's having TWINS!
Naturally, I had to throw her a completely adorable owl baby shower!

She's moving with her husband NEXT WEEK so he can attend dental school, 
and I had to do it before she left. So, here's to a shower at 17 weeks!

This was for one cute Momma-to-be.

I love my Carolyn's little tummy!


I was so, so excited to do this baby owl theme. 
Everything was themed from the invitations, games, treats to the decorations!

"Carolyn's Having Twins" Banner :)

A Diaper Cake! Someone will be needing lots of these...


And of course we had some yummy treats! :)

Owl cupcakes

Mini-Cupcake Bar
The spread...minus fruit & veggie trays.


Games we played at the shower!

                                         


I will sure miss this girl, but I can't wait for the appearance of her baby twins!!




2 comments:

  1. So fun! And I love the shower. You sure do know how to throw a party, The owl cupcakes are my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited with all the pictures! I love the use of "Who" in "Whooooo's having twins" and "Whoooooever's the most creative, wins!" I love the games, too -- especially scattergories. So fun! The cupcakes look adorable, and the food looks fancy and delicious. I cannot imagine a more perfect (or cuter) party. Congratulations to Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete