Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Birthday Girl


Last week I turned 23! Some (Joey) might argue that I had a birthday WEEK.
And he'd be right. I've had the most celebrated birthday this year than I have since I was 16.
It was awesome.

On Saturday night, before my birthday, we had our lovely friends over for a little party.
I seriously love my friends. Unfortunately, the Blacks left right before we snapped the picture. We played games, ate some yummy treats & had fun admiring babies.


These are the people that have inspired me to blog again. They said I can't take a group picture and NOT put it on my blog...so here it is!

On Monday my lovely co-workers threw me a birthday breakfast,
 On Tuesday, I got to enjoy a lovely dinner out & mini-golf on my actual birthday,
then, I got to celebrate my birthday with family up in Boise on Friday!
Yes, I was a lucky birthday girl.

The trip to Boise was actually not to celebrate my birthday, we went to see my perfectly beautiful nieces in their ballet recital!
Cutest. Thing. Ever.

Take a look for yourselves. 


We have had some fun weeks between now & last September, I promise. (Remember that time I was going to start blogging again...)

Maybe I'll play catch up.
Maybe not.
Without the pressure, I might remember that this is actually for FUN. 
We shall see what happens.






1 comment: